100% aerospace carbon fiber for performance and lightweight. Absorbs the chatter of rutted race courses, delivers increased performance. Light and responsive for tight slalom courses. For Slalom and lightweight GS racing. Suitable for all alpine racers and carvers. Easy, 60-second setup.
Unlike one-piece race plates, there is no awkward adjustment period. You’ll feel comfortable immediately. These extraordinarily robust plates are the most extensively tested product in Apex history.
- Eliminate Boot Out: 13mm lift eliminates toe and heel drag especially for big footed riders.
- More Edge Pressure: Increased leverage and position of urethane pads directs pressure to edges for more responsive carving.
- Asymmetrical Setup: Asymmetrical installation to match your binding angles for more directed power.
- Dampening: Urethane bumper pads absorb chatter for a smoother, less tiring ride.
- Reduced Footprint: Footprint of the Gecko Plate is 60% less than a standard binding, allowing the board to flex more naturally.
- Aerospace Grade Carbon Fiber: Apex uses only the finest raw materials available, sourced from Germany and California.
- Tune Your Ride: Swap out urethane Power Pads for more dampening or more response – without remove your bindings.
- 100% aerospace grade carbon fiber deck
- One set of urethane bumper pads (red, 90a durometer)
- Stainless steel hardware
- Compatible with 4×4 insert pattern only
- Width adjustable to fit all alpine snowboards
- The Gecko Plate is protected by U.S. Patent No. 9,364,738. Additional worldwide patents may be pending.