Top Step-In Performance!
With its stiff titanal base and patented INTEC technology, the F2 INTEC Titanium is the most successful step-in race binding of all time. Perfect for racers and freecarvers who want the convenience and performance of an INTEC step-in binding.
• Direct power transmission
• Stiff side flex
• Anodized titanal base
• EDS shock absorption system
• Height adjustable 6mm toe bail
• Teflon coated INTEC heel receptor
• Approximate Weight = 1.55kg (1.95kg with INTEC™ heel)
Note: These bindings are only compatible with current ISO snowboard hardboots that have a toe bail ledge of approximately 30mm in height. These bindings are not designed to fit DIN standard ski boots.